Click on each subject to open more information about the subject
|Epifluorescence microscopy (a, b) and confocal scanning
laser microscopy (c) of the interaction between Chlorella
vulgaris and Azospirillum brasilense after the alginate matrix was dissolved.Scale bars, 1 μm.
Bioreactors for experimental wastewater treatment containing immobilized microalgae (inside polymeric gels) growing under mixotrophic conditions (light and dark periods).
Noga Bashan (L) and Ivonne Cruz (R) measuring growth parameters in a photobioreactor with domestic wastewater containing immobilized microalgae.
Small part of a restored area with mesquite,
palo verde (native trees) and cardon cactus
- Cardon Cactus: Conservation
of exceptional stands of the giant cardon cactus in Baja California
- Mangroves: Conservation
of arid mangrove ecosystems in Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Crawling devil: A mobile desert plant – The
rare crawling devil cactus of Baja California, Mexico is potentially
- Paramo: Desmid microalgae from lakes
in the Andean highland paramo ecosystem of Colombia (South America)
- Restoration of Mangrove: Restoration of hurrican-damaged mangroves at Punta del Mogote, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Restoration of Mangrove: Restoration of arid-zone mangroves in Balandra Lagoon in Baja California Sur, Mexico
Group Home Page
Comments about this page:
Version: January 2016
Our Mission, What are we doing, Our Porjects, Publications,
Our People, Our students,